LCA Calculator provides certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
LCA Calculator may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 January 2010.
We may collect the following information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We will only ever use personal information collected on this website for the purpose of promoting IDC, or an IDC company or service.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
1. Subject to the terms of this Agreement and payment of all applicable fees, IDC grants to Licensee a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to use the Software solely for the internal business purposes of the Licensee.
3. The copyright, patents, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Software and related documentation are owned by and remain the property of IDC or its suppliers.
4. Licensee does not obtain any rights in the Software other than those expressly granted in this Agreement.
5. Except as expressly permitted by this Agreement or authorised in writing by a director of IDC, Licensee shall not, nor permit others to:
5.1 Use, copy, modify, create derivative works from or distribute the Software, any part of it, or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion of it, except to the extent that the foregoing acts are permitted by law;
5.2 Decode, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise translate or convert the Software or any part of it, except to the extent that the foregoing acts are permitted by law;
5.3 Exploit or sell the Software commercially;
5.4 Incorporate the Software into programs not provided by IDC;
5.5 Transfer, loan, lease, assign, charge, rent, or otherwise sublicense the Software or this Agreement;
5.6 Use the Software in any manner that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of IDC or any other party;
5.7 Remove or alter any copyright, proprietary or similar notices from the Software (or any copies of it); or
5.8 Use the software for commercial purposes if it has been licensed to a teaching establishment or student/s for educational purposes.
6. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties which supersedes all proposals or prior agreements oral or written and save as expressly set out in this Agreement all representations, conditions or warranties express or implied statutory or otherwise are excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law.